Basic Requirements Needed
1. Physical Strength and Endurance – Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds or more. These jobs require standing for at least 8 hours of manual labor.
2. Year-round work, both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
3. Must have hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Limb coordination is needed to move both arms and legs quickly and accurately.
4. Must be able to work on a team, collaboration with peers is a must in order to get job completion on schedule. Disagreements will not be tolerated by the supervisor and could lead to termination of the position.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
6. Be able to pass a drug test and pass background check.
7. Must be organized, clean and operate equipment safely and properly while keeping company equipment in good working condition.
8. Must participate in all safety meetings.
9. Must be able to follow directions, take instruction from supervisors and site management.